XTIRPA Davit System
MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers & manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
MSA XTIRPA Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA XLT System
- Offers versatility when looking for elevated tie-off platform solutions.
MSA XTIRPA Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry
points in the same area
One Stop Shop for Your Needs
Make sure your devices are properly calibrated.
Book a Service
Ensure your device is in good working order.
Need a device on short or long term?.