We know what’s at stake
MSA Safety IO
As a subsidiary of MSA The Safety Company, we create cloud-based web and mobile safety services and tools that provide insights and help you minimize interruptions and improve safety outcomes.
Improve safety equipment compliance and accountability while driving out unpredictability and cost.
Grid Fleet Manager
Grid Fleet Manager is a web-based service to streamline your gas detection fleet management. It helps you regain control of your detection program so you can shift your focus to your broader safety goals.
- Take action on safety and maintenance concerns
- Drive worker accountability with insights from your data
- Comply with OSHA record-keeping requirements (where applicable)
Grid Live Monitor
Grid Live Monitor shares hazard and compliance concerns with you and your team in real time so you can take action when seconds count.
- Device assignment
- Real-time location awareness
- Satellite and street view map options
- Detailed incident history reports
- Real-time alarm alerts about gas readings or other hazards
- Real-time compliance alerts
- Associated worker phone number
- Individual or group evacuation control
Grid Asset Manager
Grid Asset Manager allows you to easily track and inspect fall protection equipment in real time from anywhere.
- Add product information with a quick RFID scan
- Assign assets to people and place
- Review assignment history
- Schedule inspections and receive timely reminders
- Add photos and notes to any inspection record
Empower your safety program
One Stop Shop for Your Needs
Make sure your devices are properly calibrated.
Book a Service
Ensure your device is in good working order.
Need a device on short or long term?.